Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Blog, New Life...

As we are 17 days into the New Year, I felt the need for this space to reflect my current situation in life. The New Year brings new endeavours and new commitments. As I am still searching for that perfect employment opportunity, I feel the need to express my addiction to the financial markets. 

To me, there is nothing more interesting that waking up in the morning and checking out Bloomberg or the Financial Post to see what the days markets are going to bring. Always a good indicator of the days markets is the DOW Futures or how the Asian markets have performed throughout the night. 

So, as I sit on the sideline gathering more and more information, I bring you this blog.  Please enjoy and refute any information that I present to be true as the only way to learn is become aware. 

1 comment:

  1. yay! Time to learn all your tips and tricks :) The new blog looks good thus far,

    ReplyDelete